Law Elements is a boutique corporate and commercial law firm established in 2013. As our clients are based in Australia and internationally our lawyers have been involved in many transactions across Australia as well as in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
The team at Law Elements is dedicated to excellence and is passionate about building and maintaining long lasting advisory relationships based on trust, communication, uncompromising attention to detail, innovative technology, real partner interactions and a personal, responsive service that is not only of the highest quality but also second to none.
We keep our team small to facilitate long term client relationships. We strive to reduce turnaround times by keeping our procedures simple but effective. Your legal matter will always be handled by the best qualified team member applying their legal knowledge and experience to ensure speedy result while keeping you in the trusted hands of the lawyer you are familiar with.
At Law Elements we understand that every client has different outcomes which may represent value to them. We take the time to understand you and in particular your time constraints and budget requirements to ensure the delivery of a service that adds value every time you instruct us. We therefore encourage feedback, so that we may learn and continually grow our understanding of what valuable service means to you.
Law Elements is proud to be a member of Abacus Worldwide, a global association of law and accounting firms. Through this association we are able to use an international network of contacts to ensure that the needs and expectations of our clients are met and exceeded.
Craig is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer. Prior to establishing Law Elements in 2013, Craig worked in leading South African and Australian law firms since 2000 and is admitted to practice as a legal practitioner in both South Africa and Australia.
Craig is currently:
- A director of Law Elements Pty Ltd
- A past President of the Queensland Chapter of the Australia Africa Business Council and the International Liaison Officer of the National Board of the Australia Africa Business Council
- A member of the Queensland Law Society
- An Interstate Legal Practitioner for New South Wales and Victoria
Law Elements has been voted:
- Australia’s best Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law Firm in the Global 100 – 2020
- Australia’s Best Corporate & Commercial Law Firm in the Legal 100 – 2020
- Australia’s best Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law Firm in the M&A Today – Global Awards 2020
- Australia’s best Boutique Commercial Law Firm at the APAC Business Awards 2019
- Australia’s most innovative Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law Firm at the APAC Legal Awards 2019
- Australia’s best Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law Firm in the Corporate America Today – Annual Awards 2019
- Australia’s best Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law Firm in the Global 100 – 2019
- Australia’s best Boutique M&A Law Firm at the APAC Legal Awards 2018
- Australia’s best Boutique Corporate and Commercial Law firm at the APAC Legal Awards 2017